Sometimes you notice that a pain in back in the morning. Sometimes, pain in the left part of the back disturbs for a long time. And sometimes it becomes unbearable, does not give to rest and work. To decide what to do, you need to determine why hurts left side the back.
What Means the Pain on the left side of Back?
When the left side of the back pain, it may indicate how the problems of the back, so and diseases of internal organs:
How to Determine the Reason Why sore left Side of the Back?
The surest way - to pass inspection. Methods of diagnosis may include the following:
To diagnose the disease is important the character and intensity of pain, the place of its dislocation. When back pain on the left side, should pay attention to the following characteristics morbid sensations:
1) For a long time back pain under the ribs on the left - a sign of renal structures. Painful syndrome accompanied by other symptoms:
2) Back pain under the left ribs of pulsating nature, aggravated by inspiratory - a sign of destruction of lung tissue.
3) Acute pain, worse on the exhale - a symptom of osteochondrosis (in the ribs - thoracic, if hurts lower back left - lumbosacral) and intercostal neuralgia.
4) The dull, aching pain - a syndrome of inflammation in the spleen or kidney.
5) Transmissible to the shoulder blade, the heart and the lower region of the chest may indicate the acute pancreatitis.
6) The constant burning pain in the chest or in his left shoulder, and periodic backache indicate at aortic aneurysm.
7) Projection pain - a sign of lesions of the spinal cord and peripheral nervous system.
When is Triggered the Pain?
In the musculo-ligamentous apparatus or abdominal organs there is an imbalance, which is accompanied by release formulations of excessive amounts of chemical irritants. They, in turn, provoke a muscle spasm. There is pain in the lumbar region.
Pain in the lumbar region may be associated with lumbodynia. Painful sensations have a long-term nature or occur periodically. There are relapses. Lumbodynia does not arise unexpectedly. It is preceded a traumatic circumstances:
The sharp, paroxysmal, acute pain in the bottom may also indicate lumbago. The attack occurs suddenly when an awkward motion or physical activity and completely fetters human movements, accompanied by unbearable pain.
How to Provide First Aid?
If the pain is a long and intense character, you need to see a doctor. He will diagnose and prescribe adequate treatment.
In the event of severe pain, you can take antispasmodic and to make massage - one of the most effective ways to deal with pain in the back.
We offer a quick tutorial for those who have decided to help their families cope with the pain. So, how to do a back massage?
Anyone can cope with a massage and to help relax the tense muscles. For the treatment is necessary to see a Specialist.