As you age your skin loses some of its elasticity and it begins to droop and sag. Skin also sags after you lose a large amount of weight. When you are heavy your skin must stretch to carry all of the weight and when you lose weight the excess skin does not always tighten up and return to its original shapes. Skin tightening can help you to correct the problems associated with saggy skin on your face, neck, belly, legs, and arms. You can say good-bye to the folds of skin under your arm that children refer to as "bat-wings".
• You can have a skin tightening procedure performed in less than 30 minutes
• Skin tightening procedures will work on any skin type, or skin of any color pigmentation
• Skin tightening procedures are not invasive like plastic surgery procedures are
• There is not a long recovery time like there is after a plastic surgery procedure
• They do not leave the skin looking bruised or damaged
• They do not cause the skin to swell excessively
• They are not painful
• They cost less than plastic surgery procedures do
• They leave you with a natural look
In three to six months you can change your appearance so that you look younger without having to have a surgical reconstruction performed. You will not need any anesthesia before the procedure and after the procedure you will need nothing stronger than an over the counter pain reliever like Motrin.
A face-lift procedure may cost you as much as $15,000 dollars. You will need to pay the plastic surgeon, the hospital where you have the surgery and do your recovery, and the anesthesia specialists that puts you to sleep. You will have to change your activity schedule for several weeks following the surgical procedure. It will take several days following the procedure before the swelling and bruising recedes so that you can start to see what changes have been made to your face. Skin tightening procedures cost a lot less than a face-lift, and you will have very little discomfort, no time off of work, and the end results will be a natural tightening so that no one will ever have to know that you had any work done.
You cannot put a price on a self-improvement. When you look better you feel better, you have more confidence, and you have more fun. Then the your condition will be enjoyable.