Clinical psychology - the area of medical psychology that studies the psychological factors of origin and course of the disease, the impact of disease on the individual the psychological aspects of medicinal effects. more
Clinical psychology - the discipline, a vitally important for human
Knowledge of clinical psychology, as these associated with the individual characteristics, allow a person to work with their own psychological problems, including - in everyday communication with other people.
Clinical psychology is of the essence for solving fundamental psychological problems, initiates the their solution:
- The psyche and soma (the ratio of body and soul)
- Psychology of corporeality
- The brain and psyche
- The structure of mental functions
- Psychology of the impact
- Psychology of the Unconscious
- Psychology of individual differences
Clinical psychology - an area of professional activity of the psychologist.
Medical psychology - the area of psychological knowledge introduced into the consciousness of health professionals. They include some aspects of personality psychology, developmental psychology, deontology and other issues. Subjects of medical psychology - features of mental activity of the patient in their significance for pathogenesis and differential diagnosis of the disease, to optimize its treatment and prevention (health preservation and promotion).
The objectives of medical psychology:
study of psychological factors influencing the development of diseases, their prevention and treatment;
to study the influence of various diseases on the psyche;
the study of psychic manifestations of various diseases in their dynamics;
the study of mental disorders;
the study of the nature of relations of the sick person with the medical staff and with the surrounding its microenvironment;
develop the principles and techniques of psychological research in the clinic;
the creation and study of psychological methods of influence on the human psyche in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
In each specific case it is important in time to diagnose the anomaly, until it is possible to corrected, and then later may be too late. This applies to most forms of mental retardation, schizophrenia, cerebral palsy, microcephaly and other genetic disorders, prenatal and clannish nature.
Blocks are the problems, with which people come to the clinical psychologist:
1) Violations connected with emotional deprivation;
2) Problems of child's communication with close people (problems at close);
3) Early infantile autism at normal physical development. Sometimes - in the context of schizophrenia but more often like an independent syndrome;
4) GDP (at the rate of maturation of different brain operations, the minimum deformation of the stages of development);
5) Diagnostics cases of violation or weakening of intellectual activity;
6) Diagnostics personal features (features of character and temperament - accentuations and psychopathy) and associated with some of these neurotic states (changes of a psychosomatic sphere, expressed in decreased performance attention, memory, worsening of mood, sleep disturbances, and sexual function) in basis its may lie psychological discomfort;
7) Localization of lesions on the basis of behavioral manifestations - the definition of the lesion (or hemorrhage) after a heart attack, for example, or after an injury;
8) Post-traumatic syndrome (Diagnostics and correction of neurotic states and depression, prevention of suicide, alcoholism, drug addiction.);