Psychotherapy - area of medicine, has a therapeutic effect on the human psycho-emotional sphere. Through the impact on the psyche occurs an improvement of the whole organism. more
The object and purposePsychotherapy
Psychotherapy - Comprehensive medical verbal and nonverbal effects on emotion, judgment, self-consciousness in many mental, nervous and psychosomatic diseases.
The main objective of psychotherapy - to help people get rid of the personal, social, emotional and other problems. Engaged in it specialist psychotherapist by establishing of personal contact with a person using a set of different techniques.
In the formulation of tasks has an impact an understanding of the ways exposure to the patient and psychotherapist, his specifics, applicable techniques. The objectives psychotherapy include:
Selection of the most appropriate methods influencing the patient;
Joint search therapist and patient causes of psychological problems;
Emotional support to the patient and sincere attention to his feelings;
Change the patient's relationship to psychological problems in a positive direction;
Improving patient tolerance to crises and stresses, the formation of skills psychological of overcoming the difficulties of life;
Installation on the flexibility in the attitudes and behavior of the patient;
Formation of an individual's ability to independently and adequately to make important decisions;
Development of the communication capabilities of the patient, teaching to create an interpersonal relationships.
On the necessity of recourse to psychotherapist indicate the following Symptoms:
fears, anxiety and panic disorder;
stress-related neurotic disorders;
insomnia and other sleep disorders;
somatoform autonomic dysfunction;
dependence on food, alcoholic beverages, narcotics, casino;
conflictness, the deterioration of relations with other people.
During the consultation the doctor establishes contact with the patient, evaluates the severity of his condition, makes recommendations on the organization of lifestyles and individually picks treatment. Number of individual psychotherapy sessions, determined by a doctor after the first consultation.
Among the best known methods of treatment in psychotherapy are: psychoanalytic, existential, humanistic, behavioral, rational and cognitive, transpersonal.
1. Psychoanalysis - treatment by a psychotherapy, which shows the importance of the unconscious.
2. Behavioral direction - examines the behavior and the possibility of change through education.
3. Rational - cognitive psychotherapy method - analysis of the importance of building the right mindset and making the right decisions.
4. Humanistic - has been studying issues of innate positive beginning in man and his ability to transform themselves under certain conditions.
5. Existential - analyzes issues of the importance of freedom of choice, responsibility and experience of its existence in the world.
6. Transpersonal psychotherapy treatment - stresses the importance of transpersonal human existence and his spiritual life.
7. An important method psychotherapy, studying the psychological aspects of hygiene, treatment, diagnosis, prevention, examination and rehabilitation of patients, is medical psychology, which focuses on specific areas of medicine. Using the achievements of medical psychology allows you to apply a systematic approach to the treatment of patients.