A considerable number of people struggle with the pain of living with hemorrhoids. Considering how sensitive they are since they are located in the anal area, not many people feel free to talk about them even with their doctors. They are also referred to as piles and they can be extremely uncomfortable and painful. The most common treatment options people go for include suppositories, creams and diets. Some will even opt for surgery just to get rid of the painful growths. However, there are natural treatment remedies you can choose to get relief. The natural options are the best treatment because they are inexpensive and effective at the same time.
1. Have hope and stay positive - It is probably what you need the most to start the journey towards healing. Most people tend to lose hope of ever finding relief as a result of the itching, bleeding and burning. When you are positive, you will be focused on the treatment which works magic for your body.
2. Keep the area as clean as possible - The anal location of the hemorrhoids is very sensitive and hard to keep clean, but you have to try and keep it as clean and dry as possible. Soiling can make the situation more painful, especially with external growths which get easily irritated.
3. Use milder and gentle soaps - The soaps that you use around the area should be as gentle and mild as possible. It is most advisable to keep off scented soaps or those containing chemicals. Choose to use natural soaps if possible to improve the condition.
4. Choose natural creams - They contain natural ingredients which are best in the treatment of any condition. The creams are amazingly good in stopping bleeding and getting rid of the itching and burning. You will find quick relief in a natural cream, especially after you have moved your bowels and you are in pain.
5. Eat more fiber - High levels of fiber in your diet will ensure that your stool is soft enough to be passed without any struggles that end up causing bleeding, pain and irritations. Oatmeal is an amazing source of fiber, but there are lots of other food choices you can settle for to get your fiber requirements.
6. Keep well hydrated - Proper hydration makes sure you are free from constipation making it easier and smoother to move your bowels without irritating existing hemorrhoids. When they are less interfered with chances of healing are increased. A glass of carrot and apple juice first thing in the morning will also do you justice throughout the day as far as moving your bowels is concerned.
7. Use garlic as an effective natural remedy - It has healing properties and therefore it is used extensively in the treatment of different conditions and infections. To relieve the pain associated with piles, you can use a small clove as a suppository once in a while. You can crush it mildly to enjoy the full benefits of this natural spice as a hemorrhoids treatment.